- Returns are allowed within 7 days.
- Returns must be unused and unopened.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Refunds will not be issued until the product has been confirmed received and has been inspected.
- Once received, every effort will be made to complete the refund as quickly as possible.
- Returns must be pre-authorized by Verve Health Shop.
- Damaged or otherwise compromised products may be returned.
- Verve Health Shop will only accept returns and refunds from purchases made on vervehealthshop.com. We will not allow returns from a purchase made in another store.
- Email [email protected] within 7 days with the following information: Your name, phone number, product received, a description of the issue. If your package was damaged in shipping, also send a picture of the damage.
- Wait for us to contact you with instructions.
- Once your product has been shipped, email the tracking number to [email protected] so we know when to expect it.
- Once we receive your package and confirm the condition of the product, we will then issue a refund for the unopened product and email you a confirmation. Please allow 7-10 days for the refund to post to your account.
In the unfortunate event that a check written to Verve Health Shop or Verve Botanicals, LLC is returned unpaid for any reason, the check will be charged back to your account and you will be responsible for payment of that check regardless of who wrote the check (i.e.: parents, guardian, spouse, employer, etc.). A $25.00 returned check fee will be charged for each item returned from a bank regardless of the reason it was returned. If an electronic check (webCheck) is returned, any applicable returned check fee(s) will be added to the amount of the check at the time it is reinitiated (re-deposited). Checks returned for insufficient funds or uncollected funds will be re-deposited after five (5) days. Checks returned because of stopped payment, account closed, or ‘refer to maker’, cannot be re-deposited. The amount of the check plus any applicable returned check fees will become immediately due and payable by you. Any returned check item that is not paid promptly will be referred to a collection agency for further action. Returned check items must be paid in certified funds (cash, cashier’s check, or credit card). We will not accept a personal check to pay returned check items (this includes returned check fees).
If you have any questions regarding our return policy please email [email protected]